The White Russian is a rich, creamy and delicious cocktail that is perfect for any occasion. With its smooth blend of vodka, coffee liqueur, and cream, this drink is sure to impress. The vodka provides a clean and crisp base, while the coffee liqueur adds a hint of sweetness and a rich coffee flavour. The heavy cream gives the drink its signature creaminess, making it a fantastic dessert cocktail.
And to take it up a notch, we will be infusing cannabis into it! Not only will we be infusing the flavours and aromas of our cannabis into it, but also the psychoactive effects of THC/CBD.
What can I use to infuse cannabis into this cocktail?
You will need some cannabis infused vodka or cannabis infused cream for this recipe. You only need one or the other but you can use both if you are feeling adventurous! Click on the links to find out how to make them.
Cannabis Infused White Russian
- 60 ml Cannabis Infused Vodka (2oz)
- 30 ml Coffee Liqueur (like Kahlúa) (1oz)
- 30 ml Heavy Cream (1oz)
- Whipped Cream (optional topping)
- Fill a glass with some ice.
- Add the cannabis infused vodka and coffee liqueur into the glass.
- Slowly and carefully pour in the heavy cream then gently stir.
- Optional: If you want to top it with whipped cream, squirt some on top in a swirl pattern.
- Serve and enjoy!