Chocolate chip cookies are a delicious treat for any time of day. These cookies are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, with generous chunks of rich and creamy chocolate. To crank it up a notch, we will be infusing some cannabis into it. What better way is there to ingest some THC/CBD other than by eating a delicious weed infused chocolate chip cookie?!
For this recipe, I will be using some lemon haze cannabutter. The fruity lemony terpene profile from this strain pairs perfectly with the sweet chocolatey notes from the cookies. You will need cannabutter in this recipe, but if you do not have any – do not worry! It is very easy to make at home and you can use any strain of cannabis you want. Click on the cannabutter link above for an easy to follow tutorial on how to make it.
If you want to go straight to how to make weed cookies, click on the “jump to recipe” button above.
So grab your apron, preheat your oven, and let’s get started!
What can I use to infuse cannabis into this recipe?
There are a handful of ingredients you can use to infuse cannabis into this recipe. We will be using cannabutter however you can use one of these ingredients instead if you prefer:
If you want to use cannasugar in this recipe, simply replace the sugar in this recipe with the same quantity of cannasugar. To use infused coconut or olive oil, replace the butter in this recipe with the same quantity of oil. To use cannabis infused chocolate in this recipe, replace the choc chips with chunks of infused chocolate.
Click on the links above for step-by-step instructions on how to make each of those ingredients.
Weed Infused Cookies (Chocolate Chip)
- 1 cup unsalted cannabutter (softened)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375F (190C) and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, cream together the softened cannabutter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. This may take a few minutes with an electric mixer or slightly longer by hand.
- Add the vanilla extract and both eggs to the bowl and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, constantly stirring until combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Using an ice cream scooper or table spoon, drop scoops of dough onto the prepared baking tray. Space the cookies apart by about 2 inches.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden and the middles of the cookies are set.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool down on the baking tray for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack when cooled to allow to cool completely, or eat whilst still warm. Enjoy your weed cookies!