Have you ever wanted to infuse the psychoactive effects and flavours of your favourite weed strain into a mojito? It’s very easy to do and it’s delicious! Follow our step by step recipe on how to make a cannabis infused mojito cocktail. This recipe has 2 infusion options for you to choose from.
The mojito is one of the most popular cocktails in the world, and for good reason. It is quick and simple to make, and it is absolutely delicious. If you are looking for a refreshing beverage on a warm day, or a tasty way to get a nice dose of cannabinoids, then this recipe is for you.
What can I use to infuse the cannabis into the cocktail?
To make this canna-cocktail recipe, you will need one of these infused ingredients:
- Cannabis Infused Rum
- Cannabis Infused Simple Syrup
- Cannabis Tincture
If you do not have these ingredients, click on the links above for how to make them (quick and easy!). You only need one, not all of them.
Incredible Cannabis Infused Mojito Cocktail
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- half a lime cut into 4 wedges
- 1 tbsp white sugar (or syrup) to taste
- 60ml cannabis infused white rum
- soda water, to taste
- Put mint leaves and a lime wedge into a glass. Crush the mint leaves and lime with a muddler to release the lime juice and mint oils.
- Add the sugar (to taste) and 2 more lime wedges then crush again to release the lime juice. Do not strain.
- Add as much ice as desired then pour the cannabis infused rum over the ice. Fill the rest of the glass with carbonated water.
- Stir the mixture then taste. Add more sugar if needed. Use the last remaining lime wedge to garnish.
Feeling adventurous? Why not try adding some fruity flavours to your Weed Mojito
Here are some fruits you can add to this cocktail to give it a fruity touch. You can blend them into a puree, squish the juices out then strain, or cut into small chunks and add to the cocktail.
- Buckthorn Berry
Tried it? Let us know which mojito recipe you liked best. Tell us in the comments below..