Looking for a tasty treat to make? Try one of these delicious blondie brownies! Blondies are a delicious baked treat that are similar to normal chocolate brownies however they taste slightly different and have a lighter colour. They have a balanced sweetness and a beautiful caramel flavor that comes from the brown sugar used in the recipe. They are usually packed with white chocolate chips or nuts, but are also great plain. Infusing cannabis into them is incredibly easy with our step-by-step guide below.
Click on the “jump to recipe” button above if you want to go straight to the step-by-step guide or keep scrolling down.
These cannabis infused blondies can be eaten as they are, or take it to the next level by adding some toppings. You could try piling on a mountain of velvety ice cream, whipped cream, or drenching them in a luscious caramel sauce. Want a little crunch? Throw in some pecans or almonds for an extra nutty surprise. Craving something a little more indulgent? Add some dark or white chocolate chips for a rich, decadent twist. And why stop there? Experiment with different extracts like almond or coconut for a flavor explosion that will leave your taste buds begging for more.
These weed blondies are perfect for any occasion, whether it’s a party with your wild and crazy friends or a solo indulgence when you’re in need of a sweet escape.
What are you waiting for? Preheat the oven, put your apron on, and let’s get baking!
How do I infused cannabis into this blondie recipe?
We will be using cannabutter to make these blondie brownies. Cannabutter is butter which has been infused with cannabis and it is very easy to make at home. If you do not have any yet, follow our guide on how to make cannabutter. You will need it for this recipe.
Cannabis Infused Blondie Brownie
- 227 grams Unsalted Cannabis Infused Butter, Melted (1 cup)
- 500 grams Light Brown Sugar (2 cups)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 280 grams All-Purpose Flour (2 cups)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 227 grams White Chocolate Chips (optional) (1 cup)
- 227 grams Chopped Macadamia Nuts (optional) (1 cup)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a baking pan. We are using a 9×9 inch square baking pan for this recipe.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the melted butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- In a separate medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- If using, fold in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts and mix until evenly distributed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove the blondies from the oven and allow them to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cool, cut the cannabis infused blondies into squares and enjoy!