Weed pancakes are a delicious treat that are quick and simple to make. They can be eaten for breakfast, as a snack, as a dessert, or even as a random late night nibble (naughty). Infused pancakes are tasty plain by themselves and even better with your favourite toppings. They also freeze well, so why not cook up a batch today?
If you want to go straight to the step-by-step recipe, click on the “jump to recipe” button above.
The cannabis infused pancakes we will be making today are the British / European style of pancake (similar to a thicker crepe). These pancakes are thinner than fluffy American style pancakes which use a raising agent to fluff them up during cooking.
What ingredients do I need to make weed pancakes?
Pancakes are a very simple treat to make, with very few ingredients. You will need the following items to make cannabis pancakes:
- Milk (preferably whole milk)
- Flour (plain or all purpose)
- Vegetable oil or butter
- Salt (a pinch)
The exact amount of each ingredient needed is mentioned in the step by step recipe below.
To infuse the cannabinoids into the pancakes you will need one of the following ingredients:
- Cannabis Coconut Oil
- Weed Infused Milk
- Or any other type of cannabis infused oil you have (weed olive oil, etc).
You will need to pick one or more of the above cannabis infusion ingredients to use with this recipe. If you have cannabis but do not have any of those essential infusion ingredients listed above, check out the quick and easy tutorials on how to make them then return to this recipe when you have your infusion ingredient ready.
Cannabis Infused Pancakes
- 100 g plain flour (all-purpose can also be used)
- 300 ml milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp cannabis infused coconut oil (infused olive oil, cannabutter, or other weed infused oils can also be used)
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and whisk until there are no more lumps and the mixture is a smooth batter.
- Set a frying pan over a medium heat then carefully wipe it with an oiled kitchen paper tissue.
- Once the pan is hot and oiled, pour in your desired amount of pancake batter. Cook for 1 minute on each side, or until golden. Serve immediately or keep warm in the oven on a low heat until the rest are finished cooking.
- Optional: Serve with a sprinkle of sugar and a squeeze of lemon juice, or whatever your favourite pancake topping is.
- cannabis infused chocolate sauce & chopped strawberries
- cannabis infused caramel sauce & whipped cream
- a generous sprinkle of cannabis sugar & chopped fruit
What toppings go well with cannabis infused pancakes?
Pretty much any fruit and sweet syrups. If you are looking for some extra kick, you could even use a cannabis infused topping (like weed infused chocolate sauce).
Will weed pancakes get me high?
If you used any product which contains THC to make them then yes. The strength of the high will depend on how much THC was used. You can use a CBD infused oil instead of an oil which contains THC so you can get all the goodness of cannabinoids, without the high of the THC.